GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

verytricky, just for you mate, with a little bit extra included...

1. 2,213 Posts.
    verytricky, just for you mate, with a little bit extra included :)
    Now just so everybody understands I have affiliation with David Nichols other than as a subscriber and I am recommending his website.
    I am merely posting this out of interest.

Excerpt 1:

"Since the brief dip under $920 on Day 1 of the new timing cycle early on Tuesday, gold has been moving steadily higher, even climbing a steeply-sloped uptrend line. But remarkably, the 150-minute fractal dimension has also managed to climb up to a very high reading of 60 while gold has moved up this way.

This sort of "running consolidation" is a highly bullish development, as it means the pattern is making forward progress even while re-energizing. Typically this leads to an explosive trending move, so a breakout now over $944 could lead to a very rapid jump to $974, which is the next important short-term target for this emerging bullish pattern"

Excerpt 2:

"So it's not really a very complicated situation right now. Gold simply has to get over $944 -- and stay over it convincingly -- and the hyper-growth period should be underway.

As I've been discussing, the move from $944 to $990 should just be the warm-up act, setting the stage for the blistering 4-month uptrend once gold gets over $990"

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.