NMT 1.28% 7.7¢ neometals ltd

david reed's unwavering commitment agm speach , page-19

1. 687 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Rob b

More fool you to lose that sort of % on a stock, have you not heard about stop losses or money management? The stock market is a win v loss game sounds as though you might think you are on the right side when reality the market is. Do you average down or up? Big thing here is the SP and trend is telling you what the market thinks of RDR yet you fight the market. By all means you can act contrary to the trend but generally you will do you dough. RDR might be a good buy now but past history tells you what to expect from the reeds. I have never heard of an MD getting the boot and then getting a sign on fee plus a massive pay rise after the SP has fallen from $1.20 to $0.20. That and the past history of promises but failure over 10 years means I feel obliged to inform people so the may make better informed decisions.

Finally, if other stocks act in a similar fashion to RDR then it does not mean it should be accepted. You can continue to make them look clever Would rather bet on a horse at least it might go coward.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.7¢
Change
-0.001(1.28%)
Mkt cap ! $47.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 7.8¢ 7.6¢ $22.25K 289.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 9196 7.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.7¢ 289488 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.45am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.