CSK 0.00% 37.0¢ crowdspark ltd

Hi guys, to my surprise I got a reply last night from David...

1. 2,472 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Hi guys, to my surprise I got a reply last night from David Thodey himself, regarding the emails I sent out earlier this week.
    He answered all my questions in great detail in a language a dummy like myself could understand, I won't go through the entire email but I will try to break it down for you into some of the questions myself and others have been asking on this forum.

Tusma- tusma will be a Government body that manages contracts and grants relating to Delivery of the USO ,ECS and related public interest telecommunication services.

The new funding under USO will be for a period of 20.years, he said telstra will continue to manage it's pay phones as it has done in the past, However, " it will be subject to new statutory instruments which the government has flagged That they would introduce in relation to performance standards and benchmarks for pay phones."

"therefore telstra is continuing with the evaluation of the outcomes of it web phone market assessment. I understand this includes our ongoing dialogue with the supplier, pie networks."

I then woke up this morning to find a reply also from deena Shiff, it refered me to the email that David Thodey sent regarding USO, and also answered my questions on AVG division...

At the end of the email it wrote,
    " the assessment (pie/telstra), Is not specific to our new applications and ventures group, which will be open to all developers."

All in all I am very pleased I got a reply from the two main people I wanted to talk to within telstra, and only took two days!

In summary I believe the pay phones will come under the USO blanket and maybe not an Ann under the AVG division of telstra.
    The part I would like to draw everyones attention to is the part where David Thodey spoke about The new performance standards and benchmarks...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.