SLX 1.13% $5.38 silex systems limited

david v goliath campaign

1. 20,197 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1779
    I have emailed my concerns about the proposed removal of the Renewabl Energy Target supposedly by the Liberal Coalition? a party which I voted for in the last election, that wont happen again if they persist in bashing renewables.

I would encourage all the posters here to read the attached link and email their local pollies and tell them what you think about renewable energy.

Tony Abbott seems hell bent on stopping renewable energy in all forms. wind, solar etc, he needs people who voted for him to let him know in no uncertain terms that we didn't vote for him to see him take the action he is taking against renewables, he may end up being a one termer if he persists.

http://www.cleantechfundr.com/campaigns/save-the-ret/

We need your support to run a David v Goliath campaign to counter the big polluter companies who are trying to get rid of the Renewable Energy Target which will cut access to solar power for all Australians.

We need you to:

DONATE + TELL YOUR LOCAL MEMBER + JOIN OUR SOCIAL MEDIA

We will run a nimble and cost-effective social media, public relations, and advertising campaign targeting and influencing Local Members so they understand how the community feels about access to solar and so they vote to support the Renewable Energy Target.

In the hottest country on the planet, getting power from the sun should be a right for every Australian.

“Locking Australians out of the choice of cheap solar power is simply un-Australian.”

What is the Renewable Energy Target?

The Renewable Energy Target ensures at least 20% of Australia’s energy comes from clean, renewable energy. It helps Australians get solar power on their roofs. So everyone has access to solar power. And you can reduce your power bill.

What is the problem?

The Renewable Energy Target is under attack. The big power polluters want the Renewable Energy Target abolished and the Government is looking at that option right now.

What can you do?

Together, we can save it because it means cheaper power bills and gives more than 3.5 million Australians who plan to go solar over the next 2 years the chance to go solar and save.

1. DONATE

Whatever you can to this Campaign ?

2. TELL YOUR LOCAL MEMBER

Home owners | email your Local Members – this really works!! CLICK HERE

Businesses and solar workers | get a meeting with your Local Member and tell them why solar matters – this really works!! CLICK HERE

3. FOLLOW

Follow us on Instagram – watch out for our promo where home owners can get a FREE solar kit/install FOLLOW US @AustralianSolarCouncil

The Renewable Energy Target works:

5 million Australians now have solar on their homes;
    15,000 Australians work in the solar industry;
    there are 4,500 businesses in the solar industry
    3.5million people want solar in the next 5 years

We need your help to protect the RET.

John Grimes

Chief Executive | Australian Solar Council | www.solar.org.au [email protected]

Together, we can save the Renewable Energy Target so we all have the option to control our own power bills with cheap energy from the sun.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.38
Change
0.060(1.13%)
Mkt cap ! $1.274B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.35 $5.46 $5.33 $2.712M 504.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 629 $5.34

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.38 6109 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.