SLX 0.00% $4.55 silex systems limited

drachir, I didn't exactly say I wasn't convinced that humans...

1. 20,229 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1783
    drachir, I didn't exactly say I wasn't convinced that humans hadn't contributed to climate change, what I said was that I wasn't 100% convinced about global warming,there is a difference between the global warming theory and climate change theory.
    What I am convinced about is that something is going on? I believe that is indisputable and I also believe that humans have played some part in that, just how much influence we play in climate change I am not sure?

It's is well known that the climate has changed several times throughout history and some of that was without the presence of humans, what I do believe is that the whole planets climate is constantly changing and has been from the start, I also believe that humans have since added to the mix of what is happening with climate change, it is to just what extent the we humans have added to the mix of this change that is the real question? but you would have to be extremely foolish to think we haven't played some part in it?

I believe it is absolutely important that we humans should err on the side of caution in relation to this, if we can help to at least remove any or at least some of the human influence on our climate then we owe that to our children and grand children in continuity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.55
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.077B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.55 $4.58 $4.51 $2.640M 580.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2509 $4.54

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.57 3655 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.