PNV 0.38% $2.64 polynovo limited

David Williams on Talk Ya Book with Chris Judd, page-32

1. 2,781 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 390
    Yeah I don’t see what the big deal is in having cash in the bank when it can be ploughed back into getting more sales staff generating more revenue - for the next year or three anyway.
    Would love to see a dermal matrix pie to see our current slice of the market. It would definitely be a very skinny slice.
    Once we have a nice fat wedge and BTM is selling itself with reorders and surgeons don’t need their hands held as much then natural attrition could be used to lower sales staff numbers.
    Wasn’t a huge fan of the commission structure when it came out. If a salesperson resigns the newbie collects full commission from existing accounts created by the previous salesperson. Maybe it’s a good incentive in these earlier days but I reckon that could be tweaked down the line and a reduced commission introduced in cases like that and perhaps a higher commission on new accounts as they will become increasingly difficult to get as saturation matures.
    Im sure there’s a long term plan being formulated there and for now it’s all good

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.