AAM 0.00% 4.5¢ aumega metals ltd

both ex MD and Albert have put into the company updates cash...

1. 21 Posts.
    both ex MD and Albert have put into the company updates cash costs to be under $700 per oz and producing 2500 oz per month at the end of the next quarter. i know at the moment it seems they aren't producing at this cost but as it reads both were/are expecting to do so.

from my calc's if they hit the targets (as both stated they would) the 18c SPP would have been a bargain.

can't expect no teething problems from mine start up and they are going through the trial and error of any new producing company. an earlier feed speculated that no gravity cicuit was in place and may be a point of issue. generally the circuits have gravity sep but it may not be an issue as the ball mill usually flattens the gold (gold being maleable) and its floated off as the flattening increases surface area. these are the sorts of issues that come up during such period and decisions are made. currently recovery is 95% and within acceptable limits.

There is truckloads of sentiment in this company and it has shown in the share price over the last months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.5¢ 4.4¢ $6.727K 150.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 10500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.15pm 13/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.