RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

dawn is breaking

1. 325 Posts.
    cant understand why anyone would be selling now when we all know that we are at the end of the VWAP period and we also know that the price is being held down artificially for Findlays to get the maximum return on their investment.
    The faithful have held these shares for so long now and will get great returns in the very near future. This will be a multibagger within weeks. The Puntland story is a very exciting prospect and is fully supported by the Puntland Government and people. There is no doubt about the reserves. We know it will be AIM listed....possibly in November.
    The amount and quality of work that Range have done to this point is absolutely outstanding. I think all those involved should be heartily congratulated.
    I can understand the concern of shareholders if they have not researched what has taken place. Yes their is some sovereign risk but I think it is minimal. The rewards that are coming to Range are looking spectacular.
    It is a great shame for those that have held these shares for a long time and have now decided to bail out. Often the night is darkest just before dawn. The sun is about to show it's face.
    I hold and I am very excited by what is about to happen.
    Good luck to those that have done the research and know what is about to unfold.

graduated.gif

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.