RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

how high could it go "How High Could It Go? "As you know, oil...

1. 7,809 Posts.
    how high could it go "How High Could It Go?

"As you know, oil companies have made people a fortune. Take a look:

Consider Heritage Oil (HOC.TO), a stock I recommended back in 2004...

Yet another Canadian wildcatter, this company had the vision to go after Iraq’s vast oil reserves while most experts considered the region too dangerous.

People thought it was crazy... but early investors made a killing as Heritage jumped from $5 to $19. If you had played Heritage, you could have made nearly four times your money!

And don’t forget Soco International (SIA.L), a company I recommended in 2005...

As you may recall, Libya was off limits to oil exploration for decades because of U.N. sanctions. But in 2004, Libya opened its doors... and London-based Soco was first on the scene. Folks with the foresight to get in early made big money as Soco bolted from 275 pence to over 1,600 pence. If you had gotten in on Soco, you could have made over five times your money.

And then there was PetroKazakhstan... another Canadian wildcatter... just like the tiny stock I’m recommending today.

During the Cold War, the Soviet Union was off limits to oil and gas exploration.

But when the Soviet Union collapsed, the doors opened.

Of course, Big Oil hesitated, figuring the region was too chaotic. But little PetroKazakhstan had the sense to jump in early...

Most people turned away from PKZ. “Too risky,” they whined.

But savvy folks with the vision to get in early nailed 14,000% as PKZ soared from 29 cents to $41. A staggering 14,000%!

If you had put $10,000 into PKZ, you could now have over $1.4 million! On one trade!"

http://www.isecureonline.com/reports/GRR/E...218372&l=794277

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.