BMN 1.41% $2.80 bannerman energy ltd

Thesis... antithesis...... synthesis..The evolution of ideas is...

1. 270 Posts.
    Thesis... antithesis...... synthesis..

The evolution of ideas is ancient..

This modern bent of atavistic anonmymity via the web is perhaps nothing new but it sure helps in playing devils advocate.

You can believe I wish you nothing but good luck.

I'm sure LJ's association with Namibia, assuming as I have to that he was in good stead when he moved on from RIO, gives cred to BMN's position in negotiations for this stake.

The more I think about the deafening silence in the last few weeks the more I expect any bounce, assuming fruition of bullish scenarios re new stake holder, will be accelerated by some positive anny's. Put another way, once this 30M is banked what is the downside?? they can only find more of the stuff, U308. BFS could go be going poorly, not likely if someone has done their Due diligence before parting with 30M.
    20+% of 80% (say 20%) of 100Mlbs, ie $30M for 20Mlbs. $1.50/lb ..... which, forgive me I've forgotten the Forsys numbers and I feel they were done in different era anyway, but its pretty cheap from memory. I'm sure there's plenty of arguments how this minority stake bears no relation etc etc......... but.. I know this is pretty rough calcs but I'm just trying to get some handle on what would be a good price in future times ie where the SP will be post BFS.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.80
Change
-0.040(1.41%)
Mkt cap ! $492.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.80 $2.85 $2.74 $790.3K 283.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1250 $2.79

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.80 669 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.