BMN 1.41% $2.80 bannerman energy ltd

Couldn't agree more (re rights issue)Gotta be highly unlikely...

1. 270 Posts.
    Couldn't agree more (re rights issue)Gotta be highly unlikely though.

'Damn' we must be close.

No sign of a leaky boat on what is to happen though.
    Just thinking of Savanna and to a lesser degree RCF, who have come to the register 'lately' in a significant way.

RCF's bound to know the details of the coming raising yet no apparent bailing on their part, I've posted this observation/assumption before but they've been topped up recently via the first tranche interest payment which I'd have thought would have been a possible trigger for them to cash some shares in. I see their stake as a position they will trade out of some time the fact they've held into the cap raising says they've got no better place to put their money and they've got board representation so they should have all the facts.

Savanna, who I'm sure are given the mushroom treatment by mgmt appear to continue to hold, I guess a gift is worth a gamble at any rate, but I'd have expected them to cash in a portion (I assume they make the list of significant holders who are obliged to notify of trades) If they're not obliged to inform of trades maybe part of the sluggish SP may be due to them selling down.

I gotta stop obsessing, but this raising is absolutely critical... Rights issue.... cant be.. we'd have seen some movement on the register... My guess.. any rally post raising will see Savanna cash out (largely) and RCF take a little profit.

My hope... this raising will see BMN in play... RCF's actions so far, IMHO, suggest this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.