PRX 0.00% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

day ahead, page-7

1. 13,808 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3953
    "MML totally smashed from its recent high of $2.97 to as low as 2.30 today. that's more than 20%"
    "The good thing is though that ABU is still outperforming its peers!"

Actually the good thing from my perspective is how much money I have made trading in the last two months- most of it on MML which has been "totally smashed".
    Damned gold stocks! Trading that has been excellent for me. With hindsight I got back in too early yesterday but can't get every trade perfect and never expect to nor need to.
    Some might not like this volatility, but some of us rely on it.
    A retest of 1350 for gold is not surprising (as I posted recently on MML thread) nor a big deal. So far tonight it has reached 1359 but now back in to the 1380's. So far a successful retest. I'll stay with my long term bullish expectations for gold. AUD, I'm not as bearish on anymore though. It is a case of what currency will weaken more quickly and that is not so easily predicted. Short term I thought it would continue to be the AUD but the USD is such a basket case, I am no longer confident on a lower AUD. It may have fallen enough for now. I'm not going to try and pick it from here relative to the USD. Relative to gold they will all continue to weaken long term.

I expect that ABU will prove its worth even to the most sceptical critics in the near term, but we only hear from some of those critics when it’s falling and rarely when it’s running strong. Not that it matters.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.353M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $779 259.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 15823362 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 23487747 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.