CHM 0.00% 1.7¢ chimeric therapeutics limited

day of reckoning, page-55

1. 27,270 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    I hold neither stock but have watched this stock since BE joined the Perth Glory board and the subsequent events off the soccer pitch.
    Some people have put the slipper into BE as a hassbin RL player turned entreprenyur/capitalist.

What is capitalism?

Capitalism is a social system based on the recognition of individual rights, including property rights, in which all property is privately owned. Under capitalism the state is separated from economics (production and trade), just like the state is separated from religion. Capitalism is the system of laissez faire. It is the system of political freedom.

I wont pre-empt the judgment,however that one group of SHrs who either wittingly or not benefited from the use of some other SHrs capital would seem incongruous' in the extreem to say the least in a free flowing open capital system,at least to me.
    Im not that old,but never ever is a very long time indeed,as I understand it CHM still hold permits and if the cash settlement is "enough" the permits may well prove fruitful in some form or other including a takeover from you know who.
    I contemplated buying into CHM but chose not too,as I often find I could have and made money albiet not a real profit from a real mining company?.
    I might not like the price ,I might not like the length of time for delivery,I might not like the service but I always pay my way,if Ive got a benefit from using someone elses capital,I do expect to pay for it in some way shape or form,why the reluctance,do we have communists masquerading as capitalists,unthinkable.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.