CEO 0.00% 4.2¢ c @ limited

Well here we are. In about 12 hours from now we should all be in...

1. 3,628 Posts.
    Well here we are. In about 12 hours from now we should all be in a position (hopefully) to put some sort of valuation on the shares of CEO. Up until now there has been a lot of hype, but also a lot of positive news to go with it, albeit without any real substance until now. (by substance I mean actual facts and figures regarding resource size etc).

There may be a placement in the announcement tomorrow, and yet there may not be. Honestly I don't care whether there is or not.

Barely 12 months ago Mark Earley was appointed as MD of CEO, and at that time they also completed a rights issue at .9 of a cent. At the completion of that rights issue there was $2.4m in the bank. The last quarterly report showed cash reserves still at $1.7m.

No doubt a lot of those reserves would have been used up this quarter with the activities undertaken, but to start with cash reserves of $2.4m and deliver a 16 fold increase in the share price in that time is nothing short of remarkable.

Whatever happens tomorrow, and I think it will be very positive, I know our company is in safe hands. Mark could easilly have done a placement at 10 cents or even less, but he has been frugal in that respect and we will all reap the rewards.

Whether there is a placement or not tomorrow, I have little doubt that shareholders will get the chance to participate in a raising at some stage. I just hope it's a rights issue and not a SPP. I hate them.

Good luck to everyone. I'll be jumping out of my skin in the morning looking for that announcement.

Whatever happens tomorrow, it is only the beginning.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.