PSL 10.3% 2.6¢ paterson resources ltd

I’m rewording a reply that I posted on VIC...... you make me...

1. 708 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 232
    • I’m rewording a reply that I posted on VIC...... you make me laugh.
    • When I suggested about 4 weeks ago that we get together and throw in $500 each to engage a Commercial ASX Lawyer to act on our behalf, you posted I was full of hot air and acting without cause......( BTW only 2 shareholders offered to throw in $500)
    • So, let me tell you want I did.. I personal paid a Lawyer and after he researched HDY & Co, he explained exactly what I previously posted on HDY forum.
    • It’s goodbye Charlie ! Arrevedeci Roma !,, Gone baby gone ! Caput ! It’s gonski ! You now what to chase the horse after it’s bolted. Prevention would have been more effective.
    • Remember, when I quoted the Lawyer and finished by saying “ I could be wrong”
    • Remember when I posted if Clee & Co satisfy the ASX, they are admitting breach & criminal charges would be a formality.
    • IMO It’s too late now hun , be prepared that ASX will allow HDY to either
    • 1. trade very soon (I’m guessing next 4-5 working days)
    • 2. Delist HDY tomorrow ( if not delisted tomorrow , then HDY will be back soon)
    • 3. Very long suspension imposed
    • The only saviour I see, is a sale, partnership / takeover where CLee & Co move sideways and don’t need to reply to ASX. Then this goes all away.
    • No offence intended to anyone, guess I’m just burning......
    • BTW a class action would only be effective if ACCC, ASX, ASIC lay criminal charges against Clee & Co, then a Lawyer may take it on $ win basis
    • DYOR & and I have no idea how the bullets points got included

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
-0.003(10.3%)
Mkt cap ! $11.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.0¢ $19.98K 787.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 230000 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 38741 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PSL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.