ALA 2.17% 11.3¢ arovella therapeutics limited

Hi AllI expect next week to be my day of reckoning and possibly...

1. 4,696 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 228
    Hi All

I expect next week to be my day of reckoning and possibly finishing up with egg on my face after my decision to cut the cord with SUDA. As noted below in the 6 Dec 2018 release the conclusion of the 24 month option for exclusive rights concludes 6 Dec 2020. It may or may not be Stephen Carters gift to all shareholders (especially long-term) who will hopefully be waiting for an announcement to pop. It may be a bitter sweet moment for me but I do most sincerely hope that you all receive an early Christmas present. Zeldas SP has made steady significant advances in recent times....hopefully it may be the catalyst for SUDA to move forward.

In the release dated 6 December 2018, Zelda announced that it has entered into a feasibility and option agreement with SUDA for the delivery of Zeldas pharmaceutical-grade cannabis medicines through SUDAs proprietary technology of oral muscular spray. As per the terms of agreement, Zelda will pay an option fee of $200,000 to SUDA that includes an upfront payment of $100,000. Whereas, remaining $100,000 will be paid in downstream milestone payments. Zelda will also fund the pre-agreed project expenditure. Initially, they have inked a 12-month workplan under which SUDA Pharmaceuticals will apply its proprietary OroMist® oromucosal spray technology to deliver Zeldas cannabis medicines in patients. The agreement also involves a 24 month option which equips Zelda with exclusive rights to extend the contract. Further the options also provides Zelda to enter into exclusive global licensing agreement under which SUDA will develop medicinal cannabis formulations into its proprietary oral-mucosal technology, exclusively for Zelda. Zelda Therapeutics Managing Director Dr Richard Hopkins said the target of Zelda Therapeutics Limited is to enhance the oral-mucosal formulation that has been approved by the market and is widely accepted for its effective delivery of cannabis medicines in patients. Dr. Hopkins added that with an option to obtain exclusive rights, Zelda sits on the competitive position in the market because if exercised, Zelda will have exclusive access to SUDAs proprietary OroMist® oromucosal spray technology. SUDAs Managing Director Mr. Stephen Carter stated that SUDA believes its technology can accelerate the business of Zelda, offering unique advantages to the delivery of medicinal cannabis.

GLTAHs

kippax

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.3¢
Change
-0.003(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $126.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.0¢ 11.0¢ $54.24K 466.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 561811 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 10474 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.36pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
11.5¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
11.8¢ 12.0¢ 11.5¢ 113247
Last updated 14.34pm 21/05/2024 ?
ALA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.