PLS 0.33% $3.05 pilbara minerals limited

Day to day discussions on S/P, page-11738

1. 15,454 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5535
    While I agree @Langleybc the BoD originally declared the following two statements in the POSCO JV Announcement dated 18 March, 2019 :

"Final decision to execute DJV due to be made by Pilbara Minerals’ board in May 2019."
    (Page 1)

and ....

Prior to Pilbara Minerals’ Board making a final investment decision regarding its full participation in the DJV, there are still several outstanding conditions that need to be satisfied.

These conditions include completion of further due diligence on the proposed chemical conversion plant, financing, and finalisation of the final binding joint venture and technology licensing terms consistent with key commercial principles previously agreed between the parties.
    (Page 2)

"Once complete, these matters will be put to the Board of Pilbara Minerals for a final decision and commitment to the joint development in mid to late May 2019."
    (Page 3)

BUT if you read the March Quarterly Report dated 29 April, 2019 you will see that they 'may' have given themselves some additional time given all of the "several outstanding conditions" that needed to be satisfied before they could make this FID re: POSCO JV ?

"Board exercises option to participate in POSCO JV for 40ktpa chemical conversion facility subject to due diligence and financing (FID due Jun Qtr 2019)"
    (Page 4)

Maybe they need more time to have these conditions satisfied and so BoD decided to change the wording a little in the Quarterly Report to update investors or maybe the <49% partnering deal that landed in their lap slap bang in the middle of both of these two announcements I mention gave them reason to extend the FID for POSCO JV to the end of June (i.e. IMO POSCO wanted a finger in each pie) .... therefore requiring the POSCO JV FID to be amended to coincide with the "mid year" partnering process expected decision ??

Maybe maybe maybe @Langleybc ... all conjecture, but the one thing that isn't conjecture is that the BoD have kept the market informed and are not late/overdue/failed to deliver/missed deadlines/failed to update the market etc etc etc so please stop banging on about them being late/missing deadlines etc etc because they haven't yet if you do a little bit of reading !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.05
Change
-0.010(0.33%)
Mkt cap ! $9.346B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.08 $3.11 $3.03 $24.27M 7.884M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 238766 $3.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.06 310321 42
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.00pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.