PLS 0.82% $3.04 pilbara minerals limited

Day to day discussions on S/P, page-12202

1. 2,453 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2027
    frown.png Quality of forum posts dropping and going sideways. This used to be a great forum. Now it's hardly worth reading any more. Full of impatient, self serving and at times ignorant posters all peddling theories (not facts) as to why the SP does what it does, and most of all, why all of a sudden PLS is threatened by the discovery of a Li source in China (guess what, there's heaps of Li in the earth crust, that's the beauty of it - but you gotta get it out into BG Li - that's the hard part), poor management, etc. etc.

Last time I checked PLS' Pilgangoora was still one of the globally most significant and advanced producing new Li mines. Offtakes in place. From drilling to producing in 2.5 years. Pretty much on time and budget with an exemplary and very transparent mgt team and BoD.

Last time I checked there was still the same team and I have not heard of any report of any of the PLS guys going off the rails.

Last time I checked, they were still working bl... hard to ramp up the mine to design recovery and production, plan for the extension, keep Mt Francisco on the boil, lock in downstream processing and look for a JV in the best interests of SHs, as Ken and BoD are very significant holders themselves.

I can't see any reason why they would not continue to work their butts off to tick all those boxes. If stitching up a deal takes a bit longer - and why hurry in the current environment other than to appease some impatient nervous nellies on some stock forums? - why not take your time to get it right and possibly even get better overall macro economic conditions?

So, not sure what problems some posters have. I am as frustrated as all other genuine LT holders about current SP, but what I do know is that IMO this is 100% one of those stocks where Warren Buffet's patience rule applies. I am prepared to be veery patient on this one, especially as I cannot see much further downside from here, but massive, massive potential upside.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.04
Change
-0.025(0.82%)
Mkt cap ! $9.210B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.08 $3.11 $3.03 $50.79M 16.55M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 32361 $3.33

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.80 22782 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.