PLS 3.57% $2.97 pilbara minerals limited

The complexity of Hydrogen as an intermediate store of energy...

1. 3,740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    The complexity of Hydrogen as an intermediate store of energy and the inefficiencies in manufacturing it and transporting it just seem so redundant not to mention safety issues, perhaps for planes or ultralonghaul applications (trains/ships) otherwise I can’t see batteries being beaten.

Also it’s not me trying to lecture them, they’re coming to the conclusion themselves, remember this update is from Toyota and stating they’re having to play catch up and trying to accelerate their plans from what they previously aimed for. The inertia of lumbering giants to keep doing the same and expecting to dominate through incremental gains and immovable scale means they’re often doomed to fail when disruptive technology arrives.

good on Tesla for belligerently sticking to their guns and proving it can be done, I reckon Elon will be able to take credit for forcing the EV/Battery revolution to occur a good ten to fifteen years earlier than would otherwise have been the case and we need it too given the accelerating threat of global warming...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.97
Change
-0.110(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $8.938B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.10 $3.11 $2.93 $115.5M 38.55M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 559299 $2.97

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.98 57535 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.