PLS 0.67% $3.02 pilbara minerals limited

Day to day discussions on S/P, page-1271

1. 588 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 371
    Gday @tryingtomakeit .

Just me again old chap . Sorry , i couldn't make it to the 5th $1 party on Friday , but the sirens just got louder and louder before parking themselves out the front . Trust you had a good time , and didn't overbooze , but I've been holed up at home all weekend . 3 out of the my last 4 posts have been disintegrated by the mods . I suspect the sin bin is looming . I've now been on HC for 27 months and I'm ready to join the 27 club . Think Morrison , Hendrix , Cobain . My times up . I've checked my chamber , and have one bullet left . I'm going out on my terms . Not there's .

So today I've handed out my last likeys . Had my last meal ( spaghetti bolognese , with a glass of red ) . But , before i go , do me one last favour @tryingtomakeit . Tell my Tonkinese cat Sebastian , that i loved him , and that he was the best feline that ever lived .

I've always thought that Hotcopper was like the wild west , and I'm ready for a shoot out .

MODS : Ok chooka , we've had enough . It's Sunday night , it's showtime tomorrow morning , and we need a good night's rest . For the last time . Put the Tablet down , step away from your device , and come out with your hands in the air . We are taking you to the big house .
    GTC : I've done nothing wrong . I'm innocent .
    MODS : No, your not . We've got you on 3 charges . Post #34311858 , unsubstantiated information , post #343570098 , offending in jest and post #34458273 , flaming or baiting . These are serious offences and your fortunate not to be already be in the sin bin .
    GTC : I'm not guilty on all three charges .
    MODS : It doesn't have to end this way mate . We're about to knock down the door and come in . Your surrounded , there's no escape . One last chance chook . Is there anything we can do before we @Barg in ?
    GTC : How about a red heart ? Did you get the petition ?
    MODS : Yes we did , but no-one signed it !
    GTC : What about the petition by my followers ? Did you get that one too ?
    MODS : Yep , same thing , no-one signed it . They back pedalled .
    GTC : Oh well then . Looks like the games up . But I'm not budging . Why is it that non holders trash threads with there rubbish telling holders there duncers and that the share price will tank . Happens all the time . They're posts don't get modded . They carry on with there sheet . I've never done that . Never ever . Yet my sarcasm and wit gets the chop .
    MODS : ( breaking down the door ) ( three big dudes with MOD SQUAD caps , have there pistols directed straight at me )
    MODS : Is that a gun in your pocket geeteecee or are you just happy to see me ?
    GTC : Shut the f... up . I tell the jokes around here . I grab the gun and pull the trigger , one last time . Superwinja is a narcissist and his disciple is a nitwit .
    MODS : You've gone too far this time geeteecee . Hasta la vista , chookie . All three fire away . They don't miss and I go down .
    GTC : As i gasp my last breath , i stare off the mods and above them an apparition of a blue and white image appears . It's the virgin Mary . No , perhaps maybe a bird .

One last favour @tryingtomakeit . Can you tell Kenny that i lo............ tell Ken that i ............ tell Ken " where's the farken Stage 2 DFS ?"
    20180722_112355.jpg

Cheerio , gtc
    good luck everyone

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.02
Change
0.020(0.67%)
Mkt cap ! $9.090B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.06 $3.11 $3.02 $53.15M 17.36M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 354453 $3.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.03 102908 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.