PLS 3.17% $2.75 pilbara minerals limited

Day to day discussions on S/P, page-12713

1. 15,598 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5684
    It not just her .... My apologies @Resolute7 , but I feel the same way @maya.m does .... numerous one line posts (many pointless IMO and some even disrespectful) ...

Referring to those that are selling as muppets, mugs, fools, nervous nellies to name a few is a little disrespectful - you have no idea of their financial or personal circumstances ..... I am happy to say it if others don't - show some empathy !! The shorters have hammered this and people have every right to take some off the table if they choose to protect some capital at this time !

We are all here to make money (shorters included) but when people don't or they take actions to protect capital in times like this, they don't need to hear over and over how they are this and that because they did ? Perhaps if you were like me and knew a trader who committed suicide after losing big dollars on the share market, you would lighten up on your opinions / criticisms and look at things from a different perspective - just sayin'

... and this post is not only directed at you @Resolute7 ..... others on here could also show a little bit of respect for people's decisions and honesty when they post that they have sold out of a stock at a loss or reduced their holdings due to uncertainty .... we have all lost money in a trade or ten over the years if we are all being honest. Suggestion - remember back to how how that felt before you start hammering other posters !! Enough said

https://www.beyondblue.org.au/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.75
Change
-0.090(3.17%)
Mkt cap ! $8.279B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.83 $2.83 $2.74 $55.00M 19.77M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 281921 $2.75

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.77 221281 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.