PLS 0.00% $2.58 pilbara minerals limited

Be careful with that assumption so as not to get carried away...

1. 42,945 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1024
    Be careful with that assumption so as not to get carried away with faith alone. Remember AGO/BCI, both profitable producers with the latter one of the highest dividend yield producers in the mining sector. PLS is a leverage play as it has debts and cannot afford to stop work just because it has operational issues or customers own issues. I suspect this is the reason the sell off is so aggressive but I cannot offer details of finance. Someone posted a research story implying PLS cash cost is very high, I have no idea if this is fact or fiction.

I remember BHP the biggest miner in the world and it fell 60% from mid 2014 - 2016. It did recover due to strong balance sheet and diversification. PLS is a one mine play so this is where the risk is. Again, I am only assessing the risks and rewards. Over at KDR, some Long termers don't understand good will thinking it was stolen by WES. I take the view that without that TO, KDR would sooner or later join its peers down the drains. I cleared out basically because should WES walks, I don't have to imagine how far it could fall and where funding will come from. Anyway it is always wise to remain objective because when money is at stake, it is easy to get carried away with euphoria. I am no different, just human nature.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.58
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.769B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.61 $2.65 $2.49 $78.76M 30.75M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 15582 $2.57

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.58 36624 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.