PLS 3.48% $3.27 pilbara minerals limited

Day to day discussions on S/P, page-12829

1. 251 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 268
    In todays fast paced world where everyone has to have it now, latest model iphone, smart tv, new car, news 24hrs on loop, facebook, twitter, snapchat, hotcopper hahaha. The patience has gone and a lot of people expect it all now 'TODAY' as society and social media is geared this way. If you believe in the EV revolution and the fundementals of PLS long term , stay true to your belief and be patient. Yes , PLS are currently in a difficult position and my head is not in the sand. I also understand the many strategies of selling and buying back in, dilution etc. But the old adage of ' the sharemarket is a transfer of wealth from the impatient to the patient' is very apt for this scenario. If we had a crystal ball and knew this stock would be $2+ in 2-3 years time, would you be worried now ?. Im not concerned if it drops tomorrow, next week or in the next 6 months, i believe they will have it right when the time is right and that time is still a couple of years off, nobody is denying what is coming in the energy storage space and lithium will be a key component for some time yet and PLS has a bloody lot of it......IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.