PLS 1.37% $2.88 pilbara minerals limited

Day to day discussions on S/P, page-13098

1. 2,389 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 676
    well hilarious no but the dysfunctional manner in which many industries are created, "build it and they will come" , the US senate dont know how the supply side of processing plants will eventuate given lead times etc and then there is the issue of raw material, it would seem the whole industry is built on a series of islands interdependant but individually administered so PLS are working hard to secure something that will assure supply from the ground to processing which will leave them well positioned to negotiate long term contracts wether current product pricinbg is up or down is almost irrelevant if you cant process it , so the current state of things is unlikely to remain the status quo, Sydney will be trialling electric buses very soon , there are Electic London Cabs in service and the numbers of electric transport in city locations where they are striving to reduce the impact of pollution will only increase, this is essentially ground zero for PLS the story will begin shortly---I have repurchased my holding and the rationale presented through HC and other supporting articles have me convinced PLS is as good as it might get so am locked in and fully loaded

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.