PLS 0.67% $2.98 pilbara minerals limited

In 2017, China top 3 priorities;1, environmental cleanup (EV got...

1. 250 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    In 2017, China top 3 priorities;

1, environmental cleanup (EV got a major boost)
    2, stabilizing young financial sector
    3, inner China infrastructure project, and OBOR project

at the moment, considering US disregard of environment, climate change etc, things have changed, top priorities become;

1, economy, government in austerity mode, stimulus, bracing slowdown. OBOR slowed, but inner China infrastructure plan stayed, hence the current iron ore firm price.

2, technology, innovations, AI etc. since US has stopped leading the China and the world with innovations.

3, military spending is up, cyber, guns, planes

So, while EV is still the future it's not hot at the moment as companies slowed burning of cash innovating at the moment.

While China is not the whole world, it is leading the world in EV. Not India please, I saw the other day someone posted India as top EV market in near future, laughed my ass off.

But for PLS, it's not about just Lithium, this management isn't supposed to be running another company at the moment. Like any bankruptcy, they are supposed to be refrained from get another bank loan for 5 years or so.

In summary, lithium market is still oversupplied since 2017 hype and will be the next 2-3 years at least so don't hold your breath. Unless we have a major pullback in projects, esp SA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.98
Change
-0.020(0.67%)
Mkt cap ! $8.972B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.92 $2.98 $2.90 $38.78M 13.16M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 15056 $2.97

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.98 89928 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.