PLS 5.83% $3.07 pilbara minerals limited

have seen this many times it is an emotional rollercoaster, and...

1. 2,368 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 641
    have seen this many times it is an emotional rollercoaster, and those that play this game factor that in,sometimes the stock is a dog and you win getting out as it continues its journey down or nowhere but sideways, they have access to the share register and know exactly their own position, in this case it is a waiting game I doubt anyone here believes PLS will be a poor performer with infrastructure improving along with demand.------In the present cycle where processors are overloaded it has moved the value of raw product down which turn makes small or marginal operators uneconomic and consolidates the position of first movers of which PLS is one, if you know the Li is in long term demand then the price is only what you paid in my case 81c average, with a spread of approximately 2c it is not worth the risk trading, I still recall buying FMG at 174c after months became frustrated sold only to see it rise to over 500c within 5 months----------------what I have noticed in trading is how spreads and accessible volume to buy or sell into have changed making trading more difficult, however PLS I will be sitting on and as capital becomes available will buy more

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.07
Change
-0.190(5.83%)
Mkt cap ! $9.239B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.19 $3.20 $3.07 $96.53M 30.85M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 815921 $3.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.08 309816 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.