PLS 5.69% $3.16 pilbara minerals limited

Day to day discussions on S/P, page-14197

1. 1,863 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 785
    Hey mate,

Totally agree with your first paragraph, on the surface.

So in the spirit of accurate statements, and thanks in advance for your answer..... When has PLS made statements to the market then not delivered; AND needed more time to deliver then NOT communicated that fact clearly and concisely to the market?

Reference your second paragraph about questioning, again I couldn't agree more.....on the surface.

However, wouldnt you also agree that there is a difference between being healthily sceptical and being a vexatious litigant.

I feel being only negative is just as heinous an offence as being eternally optimistic. Coincidentally, I think both approaches limit/weaken their respective arguments/narratives equally anyway.

It is much more effective to push your narrative in a more nuanced and articulate fashion.

For example, take your well constructed articulate post, this one, the one I am responding too.....

In the first paragraph you very cunningly put forward an argument, that whilst plausible, just isn't factual. Moreover, you write it in a way that comes across as frustrated supporter, but are pushing a destructive untruth which is very far from supportive i.e. Attack PLS.

This is followed by the second paragraph were you use the old faithful 'straw man' argument. No one, or very few, say it is negative to question and everyone knows it is moronic not to question anything i.e. Attack PRO PLS posters/holders.

So, I'm sure you can see how posting in this way you have (LOL obviously unintentionally), written a VERY effective negative/attack post about both PLS and the holders, and done it in such a way as to appear to be a concerned, frustrated holder yourself (which you obviously are as that is what your disclosure says).

LOL, I'm surprised shorters don't post in this fashion, given its effectiveness....or maybe they do, but hey we all have our narratives to push don't we!?

LMAO, 'STRAW MAN', Aristotle weeps!! You can do better!!!

Oh and GO PLS!

PLS will be fine!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.