PLS 1.34% $3.02 pilbara minerals limited

@kitale thanks. Good to have conversations with decent people...

1. 6,767 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4072
    @kitale thanks. Good to have conversations with decent people rather than some of the SB's who roll through here.

Really have to grow a set and sometimes have to admit defeat. Not even close on this ripper. If 2023 rolls around and it is not at a $1 I will reassess. I'm not a short term junkie.
    Sometimes I think investors expectations of % gains and timeframes are totally unrealistic. At $1 dollar for approx' 4 years holding, my gains would be substantial. Many have a much higher average price so their expectations are different to mine.

This electrification disruption is not an illusion. I don't think I'm on The Truman Show set, am I?

In a few years I will be retired and my ability to devote more time to this sh!^ show will increase. It is part hobby after all and there is only so much golfing, fishing, cycling and caravanning I will want to do.

Anyway nightshift tonight and I don't mind saying it's been a privilage to be in an industry with a front row seat to the emergence of the renewable sector and see the effect it is having on our network and future transport electrification. If I was a younger version of myself I would be jumping out of my skin with the career opportunities available.

GLTAH

Last edited by dfs1: 06/08/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.02
Change
0.040(1.34%)
Mkt cap ! $9.092B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.95 $3.03 $2.93 $51.27M 17.13M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 8812 $3.01

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.02 3200 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.