PLS 5.83% $3.07 pilbara minerals limited

Hi all i am a very long time holder and think know one has a...

1. 280 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    Hi all i am a very long time holder and think know one has a crystal ball.
    Maybe Trump will take the brakes off before the next election so it looks like the company/america is on the rise.
    I think this is a likely scenario.
    I would also suggest car manufactures that are behind the eight ball with the adoption of EV's will suffer immensely.
    With the head in the sand approach they will soon look very outdated much like Kodak.
    Economies that are based around oil will need to look for other areas of revenue.
    I think the disruption that is being caused by climate change and future scenarios are running at the extreme end of the models.
    A race is underway to lock down resources as we are looking at a disruptive technology that could last for fifty years, look how long oil, burning technology has existed.
    When people are offered a competitive product, on price, compared to a ICE, that will be the turning point.
    The uptake will happen very quickly especially in countries with higher solar cell coverage and poor air quality ie Australia/Indonesia.
    The cost saving exercise of fueling your vehicle at home with power supplied by your solar cells along with lower servicing costs is a no-brainer.
    Make no mistake we are close in seeing the death of the ICE engine.
    What we need from our government is some serious money to be spent on EV infrastructure, we need to transform our roads at the same time to protect from congestion whilst building a bullet train on the east coast of Australia.
    Sadly our current government is not up to the task as there are to many climate change deniers calling the shots.
    That is my crystal ball gazing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.07
Change
-0.190(5.83%)
Mkt cap ! $9.239B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.19 $3.20 $3.07 $96.53M 30.85M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 815921 $3.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.08 309816 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.