PLS 0.00% $3.11 pilbara minerals limited

In your discussion here, many relevant points are mentioned that...

1. 544 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    In your discussion here, many relevant points are mentioned that should speak for the fact that there should be a rethink in the WORLD. Be honest with yourself, do you really see what is happening or do you just WANT to see certain things.

I am with you and also say something has to happen. The fires with you here in Germany are unfortunately only a small side note, like so many important things in the world. But it seems to be more important to report about a fallen sack of rice in China than to support the spoken change in politics in the media.

You always say that the car industry in Europe understood it. For real? Or aren't the requirements from China (largest market for the car industry) that a certain quota must be electric? Isn't it rather the strict EU requirements for fleet CO2 emissions that startle car makers and make them move towards electric cars? It is NOT the insight that our planet is doing badly, it is still the economic aspects that predominate in the background that no longer appear in external advertising.

And then there's the man, a simple-minded creature of habit. Once he has reached a booth, he actually does not want to get away from it, unless it mainly has advantages for him.
    The advantages of an electric car ???
    - it is clean (if you look at the same thing and leave the production outside)
    - ???
    The disadvantages of an electric car ???
    - it is expensive (not to say very expensive)
    - it cannot be sold everywhere
    - The range is limited
    - what about recycling?

From this you can already see what my little list is about, there are currently more disadvantages than advantages. Please imagine the average person with average salary. Why should he limit himself and spend more money to save xx t Co2 for his conscience because it is just so hip?Why should few people do something good at the moment when the rest of the world, first and foremost, the United States is turning a blind eye to seeing the world collapse just to cement its own power? Why are you campaigning against China? Sure, it should not be another No. 1, but of course it is propagated differently.

As a single, consciously thinking person, it's all pretty sobering. You feel faint because you can't seem to achieve anything. And I think quite a lot of people feel that, everywhere in the world. It is becoming something, but how it turns out, I can not say that, but I have become very careful when it comes to e-cars and lithium. My investment felt ok at $ 0.85, after 2019 I think differently and am worried that I will not get there anymore and that my "green investment" will never turn green again. But that's how it is, even if I know that there are other things in the background to the errors that occur with the recovery in PLS, but which relates more to the ASX.

I wish you Australians good luck and a rain that could help to solve the problem. Good luck to all other investors, we will need it so that it should be good for us.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.11
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.360B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.13 $3.18 $3.08 $89.18M 28.54M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 940080 $3.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.11 223576 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.