PLS 3.09% $3.00 pilbara minerals limited

Not sure I can see where pls made a direct submission. However,...

1. 3,104 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1590
    Not sure I can see where pls made a direct submission.

However, thanks for the link to all of the submissions. There is a wealth of research in the submissions. I’ve just downloaded submissions from the car manufacturers, car clubs and some mining industry groups for light reading this weekend. So far ... I didn’t realise that there is now, already, a grid of vehicle recharge stations at a density of average 300km spacing in Australia (the average might be the issue). Quote below from the Tesla owners group submission...

“The club has an active facebook page allowing discussion on matters of interest to prospective and current owners of Tesla vehicles, a charging adaptor loan program, periodic social events in each state, and provides a platform for raising issues of importance to our members with Tesla or other organisations. TOCA has recently been a key partner in rolling out the Round Australia Electric Highway (RAEH). The RAEH provides 3 phase charging locations for electric vehicles at an average spacing of 300kms around the perimeter and through the centre of Australia.”

Maybe of better interest for investment is the submission by industry group AMEC and its attachments - worth a read from the link above.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.00
Change
0.090(3.09%)
Mkt cap ! $8.942B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.96 $3.02 $2.93 $43.54M 14.67M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
75 329513 $2.99

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.00 232435 89
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.30pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.