PLS 1.31% $3.86 pilbara minerals limited

Day to day discussions on S/P, page-274

1. 200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    This is a long time coming that finally (have there been others?) we have a press release from a State Govt specifically about the impact of EV's and the "cusp of the biggest disruption in our transport since the advent Of ICE's". Ive been aware of that generic statement for 5 years + and I aint no rocket scientist, just curious and an avid researcher reader. I'm not going to put the boot in to hard as this is a positive even disregarding how f'n slow all our pollies and their political parties are.
    The mention though that the SA Holden "site" and the workers are still around that suggests the possibility of promoting/considering EV manufacture in OZ borders on delusional. Australia will never again be competitive in that aspect and it just doesn't have the market plus a myriad of other factors. Leave all that to the Chinese/Koreans and Japanese they are light years ahead.
    Mind you the reality of a chair select committee being formed and then the inevitable sub-committees should be a positive, shouldn't it coz in Australia committees are always so effective and immediate in their influence hmm.
    Having just lived in China for 3 years I've got a little bit of an understanding of how they deal with progress and decision making relating to EV's and everything else, for that matter they do not dilly dally, they get it happening! Okay I've had my rant. Nd for the record Im up to my ears in Oz - Lithium/Cobalt/Graphite/Vanadium companies, some for 5 + years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.86
Change
0.050(1.31%)
Mkt cap ! $11.61B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.87 $3.93 $3.82 $55.39M 14.30M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 43000 $3.85

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.87 16945 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$3.86
  Change
0.050 ( 1.81 %)
Open High Low Volume
$3.86 $3.93 $3.83 3766954
Last updated 16.10pm 25/04/2024 ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.