PLS 6.59% $2.41 pilbara minerals limited

Held since late 2014/15. Cheapest buy in 4c, average 12c....

1. 41 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 72
    Held since late 2014/15. Cheapest buy in 4c, average 12c. Working full-time back then, now retired (pursuing better things as Poker would say) in my 30's. Thank you PLS. Was driving around and saw a cruiser with plates TKS PLS or similar, also saw a BMW X5 with PLS plates sometime ago. Clearly I'm not the only one whose life has been changed by this wonderful management and company. Back in the day we had knowledgeable posters like SOS, OZBLUE, POKER, WOMBAT, DREAGLE etc and these days it's some of them still plus BINWOOD and HOOTS. I loved JBJ so called crazy talk of $10/share, he was shot down years ago but $10 could happen. OC16 and GTC before he left were fun posts to read and always appreciated. Interesting to hear about holders who bought in at 70c recently and are happy with that and absolutely so you should be.....I think 4yrs from now you will have big increases too. To the negative posters from where I sit you are sad because you simply dont know what you're talking about. I understand your opinions don't actually count because if you actually knew what you were doing and what to look for in a company and industry you might have bought in years ago, if so you would not be a negative poster, you would have made your money and be long term like some of us. No one makes any real money by posting negative one liners so safe to say you are probably poor and somehow you just like the negative attention you get which I find odd. I am not skillful investor but I am now patient and PLS has taught me patience. Congrats to all of you except the downtalking jerks that pop up as if on queue, I spend about 2 seconds mad at your one liners but then I spend literally days laughing at how you missed out and missed out so big and by so much. You go to the trouble of posting negative rubbish so I go to the joy of imagining your one bedroom flat which you probably live alone in with your cats playing PlayStation which you bought on interest free terms and playing in your jocks youve been wearing all week wandering where to invest your next $50. (Hint: pay off that playstation you have on loan) My friends that bought for $1+, they too should be patient and if so and wait perhaps 4yrs as I did they may well see this baby hit $8+ or more, whatever it's destined for. I read every post, keep them up, don't post much myself cause I dont think i have much to offer other than my opinion which is to buy into company's with great management and great product. Trust in management and patience. Its not about number of HC posts, it's quality. Thanks to Binwood, Hoots and Poker and Wombat etc for the quality. Ken and team could not have done better thus far, please keep it up. I continue to hold and read and follow and wish all the best. If you hold you should all sleep well at night because this company is a winner. Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.41
Change
-0.170(6.59%)
Mkt cap ! $7.257B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.57 $2.60 $2.41 $64.35M 25.99M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 123970 $2.41

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.42 15148 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.