PLS 3.02% $3.07 pilbara minerals limited

Hi All, I am a reader of the PLS threads and thought I would...

1. 10 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Hi All, I am a reader of the PLS threads and thought I would share a little insight from my own experience. I spent some time in the Pilgangoora but not working for PLS. I have invested in both AJM and PLS with neither of my current positions looking particularly attractive.
    I was doing some work in Port Hedland last week and flew to Perth last night, I sat next to a Pilbara Minerals employee and couldn't help myself but look for a bit of affirmation on my investment from my fellow passenger.
    I was very impressed by the way this employee (electrical supervisor) spoke about the company and said that he felt like it was not dissimilar to FMG in its management in the early days. I asked about the quality of the build and the how the plant was running and the response was nothing but positive, I walked away from flight with an overall sense that I was on a good thing but just needed to remain patient. I have no doubt about the future of PLS am a little more suspect on AJM but time will tell.
    Good luck to all holders and thank to all contributors for all the insights into this company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.07
Change
0.090(3.02%)
Mkt cap ! $9.197B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.05 $3.09 $3.02 $74.82M 24.46M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 750 $3.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.07 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.