PLS 3.02% $3.07 pilbara minerals limited

Day to day discussions on S/P, page-3441

1. 2,478 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2038
    These insights are gold! You can learn so much from the every day worker. Unblemished, unfiltered. Confirms every piece of information this company has ever presented, certainly in the last 18 months. Thanks for sharing.

That's what I love most about PLS: Everything fits together. They do what they say they do, and just get on delivering real results as opposed to lots of hot air and lofty promises. Even though, without a doubt, there will be an upset up on the horizon at some stage where something serious will go wrong, or there is bad weather (I hope I don't jinx it!) KB and his team will get through this in the most professional, matter of fact, down to earth way, just how they have been delivering this whole project to date.

It all does points to a company that, for once, will achieve what it set out to do and become the Monster of the Pilbara, a world leading global supplier of Li, a key battery material needed to enable the transition to a more sustainable transport and energy solution.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.07
Change
0.090(3.02%)
Mkt cap ! $9.197B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.05 $3.09 $3.02 $74.82M 24.46M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 750 $3.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.07 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.