PLS 0.66% $3.00 pilbara minerals limited

Day to day discussions on S/P, page-4208

1. pc3
    2,301 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1868
    I do not agree with your sentiment.

In the long term PLS might well make you a LOT more than 20k....and you will have held long enough to qualify for the CGT exemption.

The sensible thing to do with a "unicorn" stock like PLS is to accumulate at these prices as you can afford too.

Does the Top 20 holders document not provide enough evidence regarding whats occuring with PLS for you ?

Games are being played by entities with deep pockets to accumulate huge quantity's of PLS stock as cheaply as possible.

Now is NOT the time to sell, in my view minimum time frame is the first financial statements following a full year of production at name plate capacity. Even then far to early in my view. Unless you have a medical emergency, severe cash shortage or the like don't sell.....in my opinion.

It would be nice to know where the share price will be in 2025.....for fear of up ramping I wont suggest what range I think it might be. However I will say it will be well north of $1.00.......and saving all out global nuclear war, there wont be a need for another "$1.00 party"

If tomorrow is another chance to make $20k, hell sell out today and invest in that other "sure thing" you will still be way overs even after the brokerage

PLS is not a pump and dump stock, PLS is a long term wealth builder.

However I suspect you know all this, so what exactly is your agenda ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.00
Change
-0.020(0.66%)
Mkt cap ! $9.045B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.02 $3.04 $3.00 $13.58M 4.474M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 30994 $3.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.01 162012 41
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.04am 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.