PLS 5.69% $3.16 pilbara minerals limited

Day to day discussions on S/P, page-6022

1. 1,222 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3391

AGY (70% down), AJM (65%, down), BGS (80%), NMT (56%), PLS (42%), SYA (85%) all at or near their yearly lows.

AVZ (80%), GXY (44%), ORE (46%) not far off.

- reproduced from a @Dr Manhatten post on the AVZ forum.

As you can see, PLS is actually the best performer of the ASX listed Lithium miners.

We now see the ALB purchase of 50% of Wodgina. Everyone here sees it as justification for a SP re rate. As @8horse mentioned today (and everyone has speculated upon for years) MIN must be considering consolidating the Pilbara Lithium miners. The price of PLS (which includes the highly prospective Mt Cisco) and AJM are at very VERY attractive prices. I doubt MIN could/would do it alone ... but throw in support from ALB and ... you're cooking with gas!

Perspective is a valuable commodity.

We've seen the MSCI All Country World Index go from 60T to 100T and now back to near 60T in the last 3 years. The low SP is for macro factors. At a micro level, PLS keeps going from great to greater.

My PLS investment is still a 2 bagger after only 16 months. If all my investments performed like PLS I'd be very happy ... and I am.

Pokerface's PLS investment is something like a 60 bagger after only 4 years.

Siva108, you're like the bloke in the life boat who keeps shouting out "we're all gonna drown, we're all gonna drown". You're not helping.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.