PLS 3.02% $3.07 pilbara minerals limited

Day to day discussions on S/P, page-6238

1. 66 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    A hype about Li was all around this time last year. Hypes are there to go away after a while because expectations are often too high.
    But PLS hasnt diappointed in any terms!

The big players were talking li price down by over supply bs to scare investors for funding projects.
    Still PLS did it in comparison to some other explorers. Thats a painfull strategy for the big li producers but will stop competitors to enter market soon. PLS will also benefit of this campain since they have there plant running already. Cycle wise that will drive li price up before funding of new projects are considered as economic. These silly demand and supply forecast will result in massive li prices in basicly 2,5 years since I consider it the min time to bring new hr projects to nameplate). PLS will benefit of that circumstance.

My reading in the forum lets me guess that here are a lot European people reading and therfor aware of this and other plays. Not a lot out themselve from US. Would be interesting to know about awareness of li sector an PLS there. I would estimate interest (if there was awerness) very high particulary California.

Last thought: Would be nice to see large charming media campaigns for EV by goverments. No secret that media can at least influenced by goverment in a lot of countries.

ALL IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.07
Change
0.090(3.02%)
Mkt cap ! $9.197B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.05 $3.09 $3.02 $74.82M 24.46M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 750 $3.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.07 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.