Day to day discussions on S/P, page-6404

1. pc3
    2,301 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1868

HC gee............how would you know if the above is;

1. Honest.
    2. Down ramp to buy cheaper
    3. Paid down ramp for his overlords to buy cheaper
    4. Paid down ramp to push down further so overlords who are shorting make more $

Correct many stocks are down.

Lots of fearmongering in this post....."join me I'm dumping 1 million PLS on Monday" My opinion is that if you have the ability to ride this through I think people should hold their PLS shares.

For the battery metals sector it's different in the medium/Long term this time (in my opinion) we are undergoing an energy disrution event, biggest since 1904, only one since around 1904 ??

Governments are MANDATING that it happens following 2030 most ICE engines will on club rego permits, many car makers are going all EV, already Renault have the Zoe available now for a little under 50k the peanuts sprouting that "people won't buy expensive ev's" are full of crap/dumb. They'll buy them, less Maintenace for one and in some countries you won't have the choice. Even Israel no ICE post 2030.

Execllent post by @AvalonDays below, read that again if you are unsure WAY better than the above post its correct in my view, and honest. If your tricky enough and can pick the bottom well do what you want. I've always had trouble timing the market though.

When the market heads North again, PLS sp will gain value rapidly....in my opinion.

We are sold out for stage 1.
    We have the 4th ship leaving with our high grade product soon.
    Globally 64x giga factory's are going to be built
    Potentiol JV with Posco
    Stage 2 impending
    Dollar value in the ground that makes our market cap VERY undervalued
    We will shortly hit nameplate capacity
    More resource to prove up
    We are an early mover, not a junior looking for finance.

Don't get cheated out of your PLS shares. All in my opinion, the selling might stop any day for any reason...probably when the BEOT filth decide that's enough.

Nervous times, I hate it as well but PLS is a quality company and will come through this with flying colours.

At the end of the day if the SP was $1.25 on Monday I wouldn't have been selling anyway, I'm in it for anything from 3 to 10 years before I was planning to sell a few, now I wonder what level PLS's sp will be at in say be in say 3 years.....

DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.