PLS 5.69% $3.16 pilbara minerals limited

Fair enough post spacewalker but nothing new here, all of us I,m...

1. 2,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 717
    Fair enough post spacewalker but nothing new here, all of us I,m sure are well aware of the industries
    practices, but personally I have found that holding stocks with solid fundamentals,over time , though such stocks are obviously not immune to manipulation as you have described in your post, seems to work for me . Nevertheless i appreciate your insights, I must admit however that even though I hold many stocks for the necessary duration I have a chronic addiction to day trading,so part of me is patient while the other half loves the thrill of the quick chase, short term, bit of an adrenaline rush at various times...good for the heart .

I also believe that until one looses a substantial amount on a trade, preferably early in one's trading career, that ones risk averseness never really matures, and I can speak from personal experience on that at least . I look back on that loss with affection as it taught me a salient lesson in trading. Such learned averseness develops in my opinion a caution system and triggers somewhat more wiser and often better decisions when it counts.

Regarding " finding a gem in a haystack and holding onto it " , i can see why why you posted that remark on this particular stock forum and may I say i share your sentiment exactly. For what it's worth you might like to take a little look at cxo.

cheers to you and all long holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.