PLS 1.27% $3.11 pilbara minerals limited

Day to day discussions on S/P, page-7014

1. pc3
    2,299 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1868
    Its not...not at all, just your time frames are out. The early money has been made...the folks whom got in at ground floor levels etc. we are in a slow grind now, and those that are patient WILL be rewarded.

The 64x (aprox) battery plant slated to be built have had funds committed, but they are not built yet, much less commissioned. The real squeeze for PLS's product is a little while away yet in my view.

Also BEOT also want to see a full year of financials post achieving nameplate capacity.

The timelines for this impending energy disruption will NOT be aligned with retail shareholders emotions/hopes/aspirations. The road map relative to energy consumption is being drawn up fort he next 100 years and it will take a little time before great company's like PLS achieve their true value.

Lots of good impending news for this company, we are still dealing with macro factors and the general "2018 sentiment" and the Li over supply lies...it will dissipate, I cant say when, but I am quietly confident it will happen. Recently I haven't bought any but I am certainly not selling any either.

All in my opinion.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.11
Change
-0.040(1.27%)
Mkt cap ! $9.450B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.11 $3.17 $3.07 $36.34M 11.60M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
50 574201 $3.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.11 55629 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.08pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.