PLS 2.72% $3.02 pilbara minerals limited

Agreed. It’s going to be a frustrating wait for an impatient SH....

1. 963 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 73
    Agreed. It’s going to be a frustrating wait for an impatient SH. PLS is all about PLS right now. The plan is clearly to pump earnings back into the business to create a Lithium monster.

I have a few issues with a couple of decisions made to date, misinformation about bank funding and last minute deadline announcements (I’ve been here for a few years now) but all things considered the team has done an exceptional job for PLS and it will eventually pay incredible dividends for patient shareholders.

You don’t even have to DYOR on this one, blind Freddy can see the tsunami of EV’s coming into the market in 2019 and that’s small fry to what’s coming in 2020. Battery orders in the $billions are being made right now in order to meet the requirements of the cars that are starting to be mass produced right now. I won’t even bother to mention stationary storage and the impressive gearing up of the battery manufacturers and industry around the world.

Half yearly might not do the trick, Annual Report might come close but really, IMO, we’re looking at mid 2020, then we’ll watch the PLS SP fly. The only catch is it’s not ‘if’ the SP will sky rocket, it’s ‘when’. I’m holding tight because the ‘when’ is the unpredictable part, could be tomorrow, could be in 18 months time, might even be longer than that but when the ‘when’ comes it’s going to come hard and fast and I’m not going to miss it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.02
Change
0.080(2.72%)
Mkt cap ! $9.090B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.01 $3.04 $2.96 $59.25M 19.70M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 40915 $3.01

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.02 318781 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.