PLS 1.64% $3.00 pilbara minerals limited

I love watching the argument and counter argument on this site. ...

1. 431 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    I love watching the argument and counter argument on this site.   I have a big holding in PLS and watch the debate and adding to my holdings from  the facts outlined on this site.    I take into account the anti sentiment and try to analyse it in a proper manner.   What is becoming very clear to me is that the pro faction generally speak with some clarity and based on fact.   Some knowledgeable contributors add to my understanding of where we are going.  The anti side simply knock with wide generalisations.   Interestingly they come and go and certainly disappear when the SP rises.     New ones appear but again dont have substance to their argument which is countered by reason and fact.    Please both sides continue to debate the issues but do it with some knowledge and good facts.       In the meantime I am a huge believer in the company,   based on the company reports,   and the debate on this site.  From what I read I continue to  add to my holdings.   Especially at this price. If you have good facts to counter that direction,  please do so.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.00
Change
-0.050(1.64%)
Mkt cap ! $9.029B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.03 $3.06 $3.00 $41.07M 13.59M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
97 622937 $3.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.01 580 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.