FMG 1.89% $18.31 fortescue ltd

Day to Day ops FMG., page-23

1. 29,775 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1453
    I understand perfectly mike having first been there some maybe forty years ago on work and had time to drive through
    one area and was shocked at what I saw when homes were given and no pride was taken in them - saw mattresses on
    the ground outside and smashed rather than opened windows etc. Told stories by my driver about standing in front of
    open fridges to cool down etc.
    Got a picture and could not wait to get out of there - in fact felt awfully embarrassed and tried to not gawk. Got out quickly
    with eyes averted - they are not for show.

Things have progressed but way too slowly unfortunately and you of course would also be talking about some things not easily
    understood be many a white person. Lots of eyes glaze over when talking about super for example and I get well you tell
    us what to do. Even had a bright idea run past me by little 71 y.o. Sis this afternoon - no way was the answer with lots of
    explanation as to the reasons and examples given. Fact is they know I have their best interest at heart and am rarely
    wrong when dollars are at stake.

Unfortunately advisors within their community are paid whether the advice is good or bad. That was a considerable amount of money you were responsible for and I do hope some at least learned something from you.

The teacher appears when the student is ready. All the best mike.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.31
Change
0.340(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $56.37B
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.09 $18.32 $18.06 $115.9M 6.367M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 273 $18.30

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.32 9260 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.