INR 2.50% 19.5¢ ioneer ltd

Hi fly19,Nice, i fully agree. Boron is sought after for many...

1. 373 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Hi fly19,
    Nice, i fully agree. Boron is sought after for many technologies... often involving propulsion
    It is a fascinating and multi faceted element, largely ignored and perhaps with untapped potential for as yet undiscovered applications.
    Some videos on the subject for your viewing pleasure..

i am most interested in the usefulness it has in combination with neodymium and iron to make the NIB magnets found in the electric motors which propel teslas, which makes its combination with lithium at RR profoundly unique and maybe equally fortuitous for us
    and also for its use in military applications..

few sources of boron exist, supply security is important, the Turks are friendly with Russia, maybe its importance as a strategic mineral will only increase. is there a back up plan?
    maybe not this...
    I assume the following has been previously posted here and i include it partly for the link it contains for those wanting to know more about boron.

Mounting demand for neodymium-iron-boron magnets puts the spotlight on ioneer
    https://unauthorised investment advice/resources/mounting-demand-for-neodymium-iron-boron-magnets-puts-the-spotlight-on-ioneer/

the contained link..
    Everything you ever wanted to know about boron… including how it may save the world
    https://unauthorised investment advice/primers/everything-you-ever-wanted-to-know-about-boron-including-how-it-may-save-the-world/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $411.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.0¢ 19.5¢ $168.5K 851.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 180000 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 102187 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
19.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 2.89 %)
Open High Low Volume
20.0¢ 20.0¢ 19.5¢ 269044
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
INR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.