ICR 8.33% 1.3¢ intelicare holdings limited

To be honest the way I see it is that they either went listing...

1. 711 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 200
    To be honest the way I see it is that they either went listing on the market with a half baked product hoping the money they get will help them tweak their tech and make it ready. If this was the case, it will be a big problem as there is private investment for the purpose of having the product ready and they may have listed way to early gambling with shareholder money.

OR their product was ready to go to market and they wanted to list to get the extra cash and push the marketing, which they have not done yet.

If their main and only marketing and sales strategy is appointing a dedicated person in Victoria only just now, they are way behind where they need to be to generate rev.

I have mentioned before, Tech uses cash very fast and judging by the salaries and expenses, these guys are risking running out before any proper revenue is generated.

They have potentially listed too early and on top of that they have had many months with no proper marketing plan.

Not long ago when they signed the NDIS contract, I noticed the SP unusually going higher few days prior to contract signing and then almost immediately dropped after the news came out. That to me signals information leak and gives potential that insiders are using this as a form of money to get life style going than any genuine plan to make it happen for shareholders. I sent them a stern warning email which I believe did what it needed to do.

But in any case what should have happened is to use the cash they got by listing to properly market the product and update the market regularly on what they are doing to keep the SP high. I dont see any real short term plan and unless if a big contract is in the making I think they will be 0.15 very soon. I am out and will probably just watch.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $6.320M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $6.378K 506K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 765948 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.01pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.