ICR 23.1% 1.6¢ intelicare holdings limited

Valid points, but I dont think companies should be focussing...

1. 860 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    Valid points, but I dont think companies should be focussing solely on SP. Once they are on market in theory, that doesnt actually matter too much.

What they need to be doing, is marketing and selling their product and business. One of the reasons they went to market was to spread into the Eastern states from the western states.

That appears to be happening, but our health networks are very disconnected, and it can take a while to gain traction. I.e. NDIS signing up is step one in a long drawn out process to get the tech into use.

I work in health care. You wouldnt believe how slow the cogs can turn sometimes and how quickly they can in other times. What they need to do is demonstrate who this can save healthcare networks money. Selling the product is one thing, but demonstrating how it can save money is arguably way more important in the long run and will increase up take.

Including marketing to non specific use areas. I.e. put them in every hospital bed where there is a falls risk.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.003(23.1%)
Mkt cap ! $4.655M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.6¢ 1.3¢ $13.49K 948.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 65780 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.03pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.