ICR 23.1% 1.6¢ intelicare holdings limited

I think there's a lot of naivety lurking with regard to how good...

1. 184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    I think there's a lot of naivety lurking with regard to how good of a job Jason Waller and the ICR team are doing. Griffin remarks about how tech companies burn cash too fast then goes on to complain they have done very little marketing to get the product of the ground.. The FACT is that ICR are hugely driven by data and a lot of their efforts on the background go unseen. I have been lucky enough to be able to speak directly with Jason Waller and, although he remains tight-lipped on inside info, it becomes crystal clear that he is setting up completely before making key moves and NOT wasting money on prematurely plugging the heck out of a product line (key, multiple products and services), before ploughing cash into ad campaigns. They just made one of their moves and there are ore to come.. I don't know when and I don't know the specifics but I know that I'll regret it if I leave now. Jason isn't concerned about the short term SP and I have had a lot of issues with what I thought was a lack of effort an action by ICR... until I spoke with Jason. From that day forward, every through its recent dip, I didn't consider selling because it's only a matter of time before their background plans gain traction and you will see the SP rocket. A lot of this sector is politically driven and as soon as the government lets go of the fantasy that the CHSP is the best way to support it, we'll see things change dramatically. In saying that, pensioners aren't actually ICR's main target group, long-term, but their product lineup isn't yet complete.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.003(23.1%)
Mkt cap ! $4.655M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.6¢ 1.3¢ $13.49K 948.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 65780 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.03pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.