ICR 8.33% 1.3¢ intelicare holdings limited

There was a tech sell off and probably ICR didn't fall into the...

1. 1,310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 116
    There was a tech sell off and probably ICR didn't fall into the same sentiment category as retailers did now that the country is kind of out of lockdown and economy/particularly retail, entertainment and travel are opening up again but gradually of course. However the sell off was an irrational response as what has been discovered in ecommerce during the pandemic induced lockdown is going to continue to be utilised in the post covid world. ICR has been promoting itself as being a product for covid protection in aged care and that focus is now somewhat faded but the product was not originally devised for a pandemic necessarily. The company will have to re-charge its promotional strategies to signal that it is not a redundant technology now that the immanent threat of virus transmission and fatalities is diminished. It was technology devised way before covid arrived on the scene I believe, but took advantage of the situation in listing during the early days of this pandemic. Can it prove its value and commercial profitability in a more normalised world for which it was first invented? I don't want to write it off yet. The vaccine proximity spooked investors into thinking we will all have immunity soon which is not a fact yet and anyway, aged care and other vulnerable persons need it in more normal times.
    Last edited by VMG70: 12/11/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.