ICR 0.00% 1.0¢ intelicare holdings limited

Day to Day Views & Reviews on ICR, page-104

1. 184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    They’re well aware of this but it’s not like they can pick and choose when ACA will give them air time. Rest assured, if they’re given the opportunity, they’ll take it.

I don’t believe YouTube subscribers is anything to go by for judging interest. I’ve been a significant holder since the IPO round and I’m not a subscriber.. even now you mention it, I have no desire to follow their YouTube channel.

Geez, I love this sort of useless comment/commenter. You call it a dog because there isn’t huge price swings or large volumes daily.. just because people love hype and ICR have been very conservative with their announcements. Take other small caps whom release announcement after announcement, playing up everything they possibly can to drive interest.. they have huge swings but always come back down after the bubble bursts. The people who buy them are only in it for short term gains and we see the mentality spilling over to ICR too. When an announcement comes out you can announcement chasers buy up big and dump as soon as they realise this isn’t a stock for hype. It will gain, but it’s a slow chug until they lock in some big deals, which is looking more and more likely every day. Those will be the announcements for you to chase. This is a strong company with strong prospects. It’s not a dog because it’s not quick hype growth.

I will say it’s been relatively stable, aside from those few chasers who buy anything on the back of a positive announcement and get out just as fast. It bottomed at 22c in Nov and late Jan because other sectors were seeing strong gains. Now that the market has shaken off most of last years losses and people are getting more cautious about staying in hype stocks, it’s much more likely to hit a stable 30c than a stable 20c. That is to say I wouldn’t hold your breath for it reaching 20.. but you keep hoping. I’ll await your ‘I told you so’, but forgive me if I don’t partake in the gloating when we start seeing some traction. 2021 will be a good year.
    Last edited by DevsAdvoc: 19/05/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.348M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 52850 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 102819 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.